Hello, my dear followers, I’m finally back, I hope you’ve all been well through the last weeks and I am really for my lack of presence. I know I said in my last post that I would blog more often but I’m sorry to say I had some very stressful last weeks of the semester and life got in between but I’m happy to be back.
During my unplanned break, I did not only relax, I searched for new ideas for posts and I’m happy to announce I have several posts in preparation. This was one of those new ideas. A post that has to do with travel, I never did one like that but it’s just again opinions on products, very tiny products I call my travel essentials. I tested them on two journeys with my best friends, as we were sent to Mülheim and Berlin from school. While Mühlheim was just a weekend with rain, Berlin was far more adventurous and I got to test the products more while we were running around in Berlin. I might add a whole post dedicated to Berlin.
First of all, these were the planned essential I thought of before starting the trip.
- Isana Disinfectant Travel Size
- My tiny Swiss army knife with a nail file, scissors, knife and tweezers in a Thomas Sabo pouch
- Plasters for my poor feet after days of walking
- Sunscreen spray by Garnier for sensitive skin
- A tiny tester for Rituals Sakura Body lotion as hand cream
But right before my journey, I felt like adding some small things.
- additional plasters by Balea, four for toes, four for the heel
- (alternative version) slightly glossy lip care
- the best Rexona deodorant in the world for me – no stinky armpits just a slight fresh smell
Especially happy made me the disinfectant as be mainly traveled by bus and underground and it was very easy to use without water and it wasn’t sticky on the skin at all and there was no clinical smell. Also, the sunscreen spray did its job perfectly well – no burned spots on me and easy to transport and refresh on the go. And last but not least my deodorant was wonderful as always, nothing else to say.
I hope you guys have a wonderful day or night, wherever you are and hopefully you’re able to enjoy the summer break. Let me know wishes for posts, I’m thankful for any kind of comment. I promise i won’t wait long with the next post, until then
Love you all,